And if you happen to be just like me, you have a scrapbook filled with lehenga pictures from many trend publications and newspapers so that when the time comes, you can make an educated choice. Are you tying the knot before long and are not able to make a decision what your marriage lehenga should glimpse like? From pastels to traditional purple to ivory, there are a plethora of options all around you, actually leaving you spoilt for option.
I went on to chat with bridal couture expert and trend designer Vandana Sethi who went on to share your A-Z guide on selecting the suitable lehenga.
– The most essential factor about a bridal lehenga is the color. There are majorly 3 sorts of tones of colors, one particular is the deep color palette which is pink, orange fushcia etc . Then there is the pastel palette which involves tones like pink, peach, a light-weight beige or even ivories. There is one more palette of hues which includes off-conquer colors like tones of greens or yellows.
– The next most crucial for a bridal lehenga is the form of operate. One can have thread work, zardozi operate, mirror do the job, Swarovski function, sequin operate, Tilla work, Nakshi do the job, patch perform, and several more. Indian craftsmen can build unlimited designs in these. In essence, as a designer, I like to recognize how these several kinds of operates can be put together collectively and healthy in a particular pattern most suited to the bride’s liking.
– The 3rd facet of the lehenga is the silhouette of the shirt. I can design unique blouses for various system forms. I really feel that a choli lower blouse is most appropriate for a chest size 36 or a lot less. More than a 36 size, I choose a princess cut shirt with a deep back again. Sleeves commonly really should be up until the elbow or even cap sleeves seem great again depending upon the bicep dimensions.
– The fourth element is the variety of Kalis in the lehenga and also the form of each individual Kali. Each and every bride must have a distinct eyesight of the lehenga flair that she needs. It could be small, medium, substantial or additional-massive. It is then for the designer to realize the actual number of Kalis that the bride desires for that aptitude dependent on the fabric, the function, and the system sort.
– Very last but not least it is extremely essential to fully grasp the way the duppatta or the duppattas have to be draped. Some brides get just one duppatta and the others two. The length and the width of the duppatta/ duppattas rely on the way the bride decides to drape the same for which the designer requirements to determine out the total styling search.
If you retain these uncomplicated 5 points in mind, your lehenga browsing will only be a lot much easier and possibly a happy practical experience also.