When it comes to ethnic wear, sarees are the first attire that comes to our mind, Isn’t it? Sarees being the most beautiful and traditional attire, it is being worn in almost all parts of the country in one or the other style. If you have plans to be the head-turner, what can be superior then wearing a stunning saree? And of course, regardless of the occasion, you can never go wrong with a saree. And one of the best things about living in this part of the world is that you get access to different types of sarees, which are all so beautiful in their own way. In this regard, if you want an online ladies tailoring service who can do piko on your saree(s) then call at Silailor now.
Here are a few options of gorgeous sarees for you to choose this festive season-
- Benarasi sarees– Who doesn’t love Banarasi saree, when we all have grown up seeing our moms wearing those stunning sarees. Be it a silk banarasi or a georgette banarasi, these sarees look pretty on all available fabrics, though if you want your look to be really heavy then go for silk banarasi and if you want to be it light yet traditional then go for georgette banarasi saree.
- Cotton sarees– Cotton sarees being another classic, it has always been in trend. You can go for printed as well as solid color saree with a border, both look equally stunning. Cotton sarees come at low cost.
- Patola saree– This Gujarati print saree is my personal favorite. These are such gorgeous saree, though these could be on the expensive side, but are all worth it.
- Chanderi saree– These gorgeous sarees from Madhya Pradesh are next on our list. And the name for this saree is borrowed from the town of Chanderi, where these sarees were traditionally produced.
- Kanjivaram saree– These sarees made in the Kanchipuram region of Tamil Nadu are made to be worn for special occasions. We have seen so many celebrities carrying them as a part of their festive looks.
- Organza saree– This sheer shiny fabric is known for its sophisticated look. These sarees look classy and can be accessorized up and be worn for special occasions.
- Printed sarees– Now be it the traditional Rajasthani Bandhani, leheriya, ikkat or block print. Printed sarees are always a treat to the eyes. And the best part about wearing these sarees is that you don’t have to accessorize much, as already there is so much going on the saree. You just need to pair it up with a pair of earrings you are good to go.
- Chiffon saree– These super comfortable and flowy sarees are perfect for summer. Though we don’t have to say much, as Bollywood has already hyped these sarees, and why not these pretty sarees deserve the hype.
- Kerela Kavasu saree– These beautiful white and gold sarees look absolutely amazing. And these sarees are meant to be worn on special occasions especially on Onam which is one of their main festivals.
- Net saree– How can we not talk about net saree, while talking about festive wear sarees. Embellished net sarees have always been worn as festive or wedding wear.